Thursday, May 24, 2007

Man's Search for Meaning of Marriage

**NEW** The gain level of the MP3 file is readjusted as requested.

I borrow the book title of Viktor E. Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning" for this posting in hope of having similar mind provoking effect about this speech I gave in my wedding feast.

Man's Search for Meaning of Marriage.mp3

Sorry I don't have an English version but any buddy who wants to do a translation job could add it in the comment.

Acknowledgements: Thanks to Kong Sang Transportation Company Limited to budget some web space to host this mp3 file.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I start to have a feeling for this as age progress, looking forward you posting Man's Search for meaning of having a son/daughter! :)

12:45 AM  
Blogger starry said...

Thanks for you visit.

The product you requested is not currently in my roadmap, while we will seriously consider your suggestion.

Stay tuned. ;))))

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker