Sunday, November 05, 2006

Manifesto for Entrepreneur that may interest you

Dear friends

I just revisit to ChangeThis.com and find that the Seth Godin's manifesto "The Bootstrapper" is available again for free download, what a good news!

This summary was available for free some 2 years ago and I found it pretty insightful for someone who wants to be an entrepreneur. As I know some of you are in the stage of preparing a startup, or in the blooming stage of a startup to next level of success so I believe this should be a good read for you.

http://www.changethis.com/8.BootstrappersBible

Besides this, I also dig out Guy Kawasaki's "The Art of the Start", the startup manifesto of his book with the same title. This summary is very interesting as it even teaches people how to pick a company name.

http://www.changethis.com/1.ArtOfTheStart

For some of you don't have any initiative of starting a company, you may read through the hundreds startup ideas of this website and find couple of inspiring ideas for your start,

"The Unususal Ideas that Work" http://uncommonbusiness.blogspot.com/

Hope this sharing would make your startup dream sweeter.

Starry

2 Comments:

Blogger Rickrufus said...

Thankyou Starry.....indispensible info.
Pamela in Australia

6:19 PM  
Blogger starry said...

Thanks for your visit ;)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker